当前位置:首页> 愚人笑话
关键字
笑话内容
论文还是要自己好好写
 
 
发布时间:[2016/12/30 23:19]    阅读次数:[87]    发表者:[无名]
 
  It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.
   这是一个阳光灿烂的晴朗日子,森林里一只小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字机上敲敲打打。这时一只散步的狐狸走了过来。
   Fox: "What are you working on?"
   狐狸:“你在做什么呢?”
   Rabbit: "My thesis."
   兔子:“写我的论文。”
   Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"
   狐狸:“唔,是关于什么的?”
   Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."
   兔子:“噢,我在写兔子是怎样吃掉狐狸的。”
   Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."
   狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!谁都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”
   Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."
   兔子:“兔子当然吃,我能证明的。跟我来。”
   They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.
   它们一起消失在兔子的洞穴里,几分钟后只有兔子独自出来了。它回到打字机前继续敲打。
   Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.
   很快,一只狼走了过来,停下看着兔子奋力工作。
   Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"
   狼:“你在写什么呢?”
   Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."
   兔子:“我在写论文,关于兔子如何吃掉狼。”
   Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"
   狼:“你不会指望这种垃圾论文被发表吧!”
   Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"
   兔子:“能发表,你想知道为什么吗?”
   The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.
   兔子和狼一起进了洞穴,而兔子又一次独自走了出来。几分钟后它继续打字。
   Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.
   兔子洞穴里:一个角落里是一堆狐狸骨头,另一角落里是一堆狼骨头。而另一侧是一只狮子,它边打着饱嗝,边剔着牙齿。
   It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.
   论文的题目选什么无关紧要。
   It doesn't matter what you use for data.
   你用什么作为例证数据也无关紧要。
   What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.
   真正重要的是:你的论文导师是谁!
   哈哈,最后只是博大家一笑,论文还是要自己好好写!